Programming in ANSI C By Balaguruswamy
The eBook Programming in ANSI C written by E Balagurusamy is one of the best and very well known face in the "Information Technology literacy movement in India" . This book is compiled in such a way that it is taken by undergraduate students in Computers and Information Technology. The revised edition maintains the lucid flow and continuity which has been the strength of the book.
Some of the key features of this books are listed below:
- Code with comments are provided throughout the book to illustrate how the various features of the language are put together to accomplish specified tasks
- Case Studies at the end of the chapters illustrate real-life applications using C
- Programming Projects discussed in the appendix give insight on how to integrate the various features of C when handling large problems
- "Just Remember" section at the end of the chapters lists out helpful hints and possible problem areas.
- Guidelines for developing efficient C programs are given in the last chapter, together with a list of some mistakes that a less experienced C programmer could make.
SIZE - 7.53 MB (RAR)